I came across Jessica when I was introduced to her by some amazing ladies who are leading the virtual mom collective. Jessica paves the way for mamas to be and she wanted an expert in the health insurance field to explain about how maternity, delivery and post-delivery care is covered by insurance. This episode is all for the mom to be and answers any question you may have about how health insurance covers your motherhood journey.
In this episode of “Mamas in Training”, Jessica and I talk about:
- A career born from frustration and failure
- What is your best bet for maternity coverage on unplanned pregnancy?
- What women need to know, cost and coverage-wise to set themselves up for a successful pregnancy.
- Insurance policies separate the regulations on how you get covered for your physical and psychological care needs.
- America’s healthcare system in comparison to the rest of the world.
- Your baby is only covered up to 31 days of birth under you
- Which should a mother worry about first: Insurance Plan or a go-to OB-GYN?
- How can we be sure that we’re fully aware of things that we are covered?
- The top thing when it comes to pregnancy and medical insurance is preparation.
- Is C.O.B.R.A. (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985) your only option?
- You are empowered when you are informed and educated about your insurance
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, schedule a chat with me to discuss your health insurance needs.