I came across Doria’s podcast while listening to empowered women in business type podcasts, for inspiration and motivation. The stories of the women she features were so powerful to me. It was the first time in my adult life, I felt a sense of belonging. I felt for the first time I heard the voices of other women out there who think and feel the way I do. It was such a great sense of comfort.
I hope you enjoy listening to this particular episode because it is the BEST podcast episode I have till date. Doria does a great job of researching her candidates and making sure the episode chock full of engaging content and value.
I also highly recommend listening to all the other episodes of the She Ventures show.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Childhood memories growing up in Bangladesh juxtaposed with a childhood in the concrete jungle of NYC
- What it’s like going to an accelerated medical program in a third world country and the clinical lessons I learned
- The dark and depressive depths of lost identify, reverse culture shock
- Pivoting from medicine to entrepreneurship
- Health insurance for growth phase small business owners
- What insurance plans are the best
- My greatest achievement and success founding a community health project Better Health for Better Life
- Fighting with your own inner voice and limiting beliefs
- 2 of my best book recommendations
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, spread the love on social media by sharing and tagging me!
Schedule a chat with me to discuss your health insurance needs.