Alex and I were set to chat about health insurance months ago! It took so long to connect, we even forgot the circumstances that connected us.
But when we got to chatting, the fluidity of our conversations and the shared challenges of the healthcare systems and its impact on the business community was all we could talk about!
In this episode, we discussed:
- What led me into consulting about health insurance.
- Who is my best fit for a usual client
- How I present myself as a concierge.
- What is the onboarding process look like
- Having an unexpected bill and you don’t have the coverage that you thought you had.
- What’s wrong with our health insurance as international perspective
- What is the biggest objection you have to overcome with people who eventually become a client
- How do I market myself
- What people can find out if they visit my website
- What is a fempreneur
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, spread the love on social media by sharing and tagging me!
Schedule a free chat with me to discuss your health insurance needs.