I came across Mahmud on matchmaker.fm as he was looking for guests for his recently launched show. I immediately gravitated towards his young age, smiling demeanor and entrepreneurial spirit. So far, Mahmud is the first and only Bengali entrepreneur I have met out of Bangladesh and I was so eager to be a part of his show!
After the show, Mahmud offered his services to me to help me with a branding framework initiative to help my brand grow.
In this episode of “Plays by Mahmud” Mahmud and I talk about:
- Bengali entrepreneurial stereotypes
- My top 3 Values: Education, Love, and Service
- Education is no longer just institutionalized and is important to adapt as the world changes
- Difference between education and learning
- Giving free consultation or no charge to share your knowledge
- The difference between Bangladesh and U.S. healthcare system
- Challenges as an entrepreneur
- Importance of Cold Calling in sales
- Always be a reader and a listener
Remember what you have learned and apply the knowledge.
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, schedule a chat with me to discuss your health insurance needs.