Guest contribution by Derek Goodman
Perhaps you’re dreaming about opening your own company, but you’re worried about the potential environmental impact of running a business.
Thankfully, it’s entirely possible to run a sustainable business as an ECOpreneur, and eco-friendly manufacturers provide business owners with convenient, low-impact materials! Here’s a collection of resources to provide every aspiring ecopreneur with the guidance they need.
Launching Your Business
New business owners often face obstacles, but these resources will make it easier to navigate your first few months of entrepreneurship.
- By writing a complete business plan, you can create a vision for your company’s future.
- Choose a structure for your business based on your company’s needs and status.
- Use payroll software that makes your CPA proud with batch invoicing software
- Get prepared to grow your team with employees who care about the environment!
- Ensure that you have sufficient healthcare plans in place for your launch and be aware of what you will be needing as your business grows.
Making Eco-Friendly Choices
As an ecopreneur, you can get creative with your business operations strategy in order to maintain a small carbon footprint.
- Find out if your business can rely on renewable energy sources for power.
- Connect with manufacturers who sell sustainable materials.
Driving Positive Change
Go beyond your business to share your message with your whole community!
- Craft your marketing strategy based on raising awareness for preserving the environment.
- Hosting educational and social events through your business can be a fantastic way to teach your customers about sustainability.
- Form a partnership with a local nonprofit focused on the same goals to broaden your influence.
Becoming an ecopreneur could be the key to making your community a better place. As a small business owner, you can work to protect the environment in your area and beyond. By implementing these tips, you’ll be well on your way to success as an ecopreneur.
Need health insurance for yourself or your employees? Sign up for a free consultation today!
Photo via Pexels