Self Employment and Health Insurance with Dr. Noor Ali
Dr. Noor Ali speaks for the self-employed individuals and families who need affordable yet quality healthcare yet fall in the the abyss of over-priced, under-whelming coverage options, and often times just end up foregoing the idea of insurance all together.
In this episode of Certifiably Unemployable, I discuss how I can navigate any self-employed person through this once daunting task.
In this episode we talk about:
- What does it mean to be self-employed?
- What makes an entrepreneur unique?
- How does an entrepreneur find their own health insurance plan?
- Where do you even start looking for a health insurance plan for yourself?
- What is the BEST health insurance plan and option for entrepreneurs?
If I can help you figure out your health insurance book a FREE call with me here.