Hosted by: Messy In the Middle (Haley Johnson)
Before Haley and I scheduled a podcast episode to discuss health insurance, we talked about her own challenges and struggles to obtain even…I NFORMATION on how to begin the research.
Thank goodness for community and network, Haley was able to figure it out but the experience of the journey of trying to figure out health insurance as a small business was simply not pleasant.
Although I was not able to help Haley in time for her own needs, we figured out a way to get the resources to her community.
In this episode, we discussed:
- What inspired me to create business around health insurance
- Who are my clients, how I help them and why my services are free
- My critical advice for entrepreneurs when it comes to health insurance
- The process of switching your insurance. How do you know if you will be able to switch into a new plan based on the time of year or based on.
- The unexpected challenges of entrepreneurship for me and how I overcome all of it.
- With my services being free, how does I create profit in my business
- Where would I consider myself along with my business journey? Do I still feel like a beginner identifying with the messy middle?
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs who don’t come from an entrepreneurial background but still want to branch out on their own
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, spread the love on social media by sharing and tagging me!
Schedule a free chat with me to discuss your health insurance needs.