I met Rex through a podcast matching platform and was instantly fascinated by his wide range of guests. I felt intrigued about his rapid rise to the top 10% of growing podcasts, GLOBALLY. I mean, wow…
I was not sure what to expect, but in this episode, I found myself being the most vulnerable I have ever been on a speaking engagement.
After the episode taping… I felt confused.
What happened there?
I had such a wonderful, flexible free flowing conversation and yet, Rex was able to bring out all my insecurities, my darkness and my path to my career that was born out of painful failure … how did he do that?
In this episode, Rex Andrew and I talk about:
- A New York slice
- My story, going from an immigrant inner city NYC kid to medical school in rural Bangladesh to a thriving career in entrepreneurship
- What my life looks like now versus what it would have looked like as a medical practitioner in USA
- The light and the dark side and how I straddle the two
- Doctor subscription plans or DPC
- Not just an insurance peddler, but you actually have the “heart of a doctor”.
- Medicare for All and what it really means for Americans
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, leave a comment on this post.