Talk about a gracious introduction!
Greg Proctor is a serial entrepreneur who is on to big things and I was honored on his show by being crowned “Mompreneur of Science”.
In this episode, Greg and I talk about:
- What it means to be a mompreneur of science
- Why health insurance is so darn expensive
- How come other countries have health insurance figured out?
- Infertility experiences from the male perspective
- My best advice for mompreneurs or moms considering entrepreneurship
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, leave a comment on this post and spread the love on social media by sharing and tagging me!